Monday, April 25, 2011

Mailbox Monday (#2)


Another Monday, Another Mailbox!! This is a feature where we all share with each other the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: In My Mailbox can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!!

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a traveling meme and for the month of April Mailbox Monday will be hosted by Passages to the Past. Head on over to add your blog to the linky link and share your newest acquisitions with other book lovers.  


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren .

 Ok so I have been checking out other bloggers who post for the books they've received each week and I can't believe how many books some people get!  Like 10 books!  WOW!  My libraries website crashed this week... so I really couldn't see what came in.  I stopped by there today and there were no books for me only a DVD. So I may have missed a book that came in that they already shelved! This week I received a copy of A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.  I have actually already read this book but my aunt got two copies from Barnes and Nobles and gave me one!! I also received a ebook for my Nook of Paranormalcy, which is my book club's read for June.  I also received Artemus Fowl from Net Galley as an ebook!  A couple of great books!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!~
    New follower here :) You got Paranormalcy? Awesome! That's one of the books on TBR list :) I definitely need to get it some time soon!

    Here's My IMM Would love for you to stop by and follow me back :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! That's cool that you've got Artemus Fowl, I'm still waiting to hear if I've been approved on NetGalley. Everybody says that Paranormalcy is supposed to be really good, I hope that you enjoy it. I'm also new to IMM days, this week is the first time I'm participating.

    I'd appreciate it if you took a look at my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie
    I saw you stopped by my blog so i came by to see yours. Welcome to the blogging life. Its so much fun, I like your blog and your right we have a lot in common. Stop by anytime
    Lora
    http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right. IMM can definitely lead to ridiculously long wishlists. Paranormalcy is on mine now lol.

    ReplyDelete