Saturday, May 7, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#3)

It's time for the weekly book blogger hops again! A great opportunity to meet new bloggers and say hi to old.

Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop
Question this week: Which book blogger would you like to meet in real life?
Well honestly I am so new to blogging I haven't met one yet... but I would like to meet someone who knows a lot about setting up a blog! 

Book Blogger Hop

Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday.



Follow Friday question:
Question:   
Which character from a book would you like to be?  Which character would you most like to date?
Well I am in a Sookie mood... so I would like to be Sookie Stackhouse (some may know her from the show True Blood) and I would like to date Quinn from the series.  
I am a little late on the Follow Me posts because my friend graduated from college Friday!  Leave your follow me Friday link so I can check yours out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by via FF to say hi and to tell you that I AM the main character in every book I read. That's why I stay away from books with characters I don't like, I suppose.

    I also wanted to tell you that I'd love to have you stop by here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm doing some last minute hops. I haven't read any of the Sookie books, but true blood is one of my most favourite shows.

    I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete