Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monday Mailbox (#3)



Another Monday, Another Mailbox!! This is a feature where we all share with each other the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: In My Mailbox can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a traveling meme and for the month of April Mailbox Monday will be hosted by MariReads. Head on over to add your blog to the linky link and share your newest acquisitions with other book lovers.  

This week a couple great books came in at the library.  I not only read novels but I also like graphic novels.  So this is what I have received:
This week I received American VampireI still have to pick it up from the library but I will scoop it up tomorrow.  I am quite excited about this because I hate to buy comic book after comic book so I love it when they take all the Stephen King comics and put them into one graphic novel. 




Another book I received as an ebook is  Matched by Ally Condie .  I am excited about this book because it is the group read for the month of May for my YA Book Club.  Stop by if you have read it or want to read it and discuss it with the group!!!






What is in your mailbox?  Please leave a link and let me know, I would love to check it out.
***I don't know why you can't leave comments on this post.... trying to figure it out!

3 comments:

  1. ooooh! I loved Matched. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to pick up American Vampire. Let me know if you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog! (:

    The cover of American Vampire looks cool.
    And I still need to get Matched. I'm interested to know what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete