Sunday, May 8, 2011

Songs for a Teenage Nomad-FREE

Hello!  You know I love my ebooks... and free ebooks=fantastic! The Novelholic posted about it and I saw the news there!  So till tomorrow Songs for a Teenage Noman by Kim Culbertson is free on ereaders!

Here is the description from goodreads:

After living in twelve places in eight years with her drifting mother, fourteen-year-old Calle Smith finds herself in Andreas Bay, California, at the start of ninth grade. Fearful of putting down roots anywhere, but armed with her song journal, she moves to her own sound track through a world that bounces her between the school drama crowd, a mysterious loner, and an unlikely boy who will become her first love. But it's the troubling truth she uncovers about her father that forces Calle to face the toughest choice of her young life.  




Here are the links to get your ebooks:


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the tip on the free e-book, I totally just downloaded it, it's been on my to -read list. and I love free!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free eBooks are the shizz! :D I'm glad you reposted this. It's such a great read so far, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete