Friday, September 28, 2012

Locke and Key Volume 3 Crown of Shadows by Joe Hill-Review


 I can't get enough of this graphic novel series.  This volume was much more spooky then the first two.  I just love it! ! Here is the goodreads description of the 3rd volume:

Sam Lesser may be dead and gone, but Dodge still has uses for him, and in the first chill days of October, will make contact with him again. The dead know things the living may not, and Sam's restless spirit has had time to discover the thing Dodge wants to know most of all... where to find the key to the black door.


Oh wow... this volume did not let me down. I am really loving the edition of new keys. And uncovering more and more mysteries. For those that don't know this graphic novel series is by Stephen King's son! It is about a family living in a mansion that has all these keys that do magic things. Ok that is not the best explanation but I have never been one who is good at recapping what a book is about only how I feel about it. Unfortunately I can't find anywhere on the internet how many books are going to be in this series. Does anyone know??

I also found out that there is a company doing replicas of the keys from the book. O M G !!!  (yea that was me in my teenager voice).  Here is a link to where you can buy them Skeleton Crew Studio .  I mean HELLO!!  I need to start collecting them right now.  Here is an article with the guys who make them Keys Come to Life.

Here are pictures of all the keys!!!





 There are actually a few more keys... you can go to their website to see them!!!
Want to see my reviews on the other volumes in the series?
 Head Games Volume 2
 Keys to the Kingdom Volume 4
Clockworks Volume 5
Alpha and Omega Volume 6



2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the design of the keys they look so pretty and I'll also need to check this out soon it sounds really great :)

    ReplyDelete