Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sunday Post


Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blog.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!    I link up my post to Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Reader.

I was absent this last week because I was off visiting family.... normal posts will be up soon. We were off in TX though the weather was not as warm as I would've liked.  I wanted it to be the 60 degree TX winter weather but a cold front came through so it was chilly.  I did get a lot of reading done in the book Inheritance (800 pages) so that is wonderful.  That review should be up next week and then the challenge of reading my owned books continues.  
 

On the Blog:
-The Graveyard Book Vol 1 Graphic Novel Review
-The Hobbit Lego- Video Game Review
-Find Momo by Andrew Knapp Review

Around the Blogospere:
-What makes a great blog design?  I try not to let blog design determine whether or not I am going to follow a blog or not.  But some that I have seen are in a serious mess and it makes them hard to read.  It's the ones that are very very busy with colors and patterns.
-Reading with Depression.  For those who have experienced this it's a great article! I've been wanting to stop one of the drugs I take for my anxiety/depression because it is makes my appetite twice what it once was.  It's tough. 


How is your week going???



8 comments:

  1. Yay for getting lots of reading done. Hope yall had a great trip despite a bit of a chill :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Escaping the chilly weather for more chilly weather -- poo. Although getting lots of reading done is always a plus in my book. I'll have to check back for your review of Inheritance I'm a bit weary of dragons so have always held back from reading the series, but I've always wondered. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! And good luck with your ongoing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design is a big deal to me. If I can't navigate the blog, I don't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still reading the same damn book that I was reading when I posted this post. ERRRRr.... soon it will be finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of a sudden where I live has been like 70 this weekend and that is perfect weather. I feel hot in it even. I will say The Inheritance Series is a good dragon series but you have to want to read a truly epic fantasy. It is huge on world building and character building. Just a lot of words going on in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. I have seen some messy blogs. I do still comment on them though if they have stopped by my blog and commented.

    ReplyDelete