Thursday, February 25, 2016

March Month Long #weirdathon

I love crazy fun formatted books.  So when I saw there was going to be a #weirdathon in the month of March I was totally in.  Weird books can really be anything that's weird, but I love books that have funky formats.  Outlandish Lit is hosting this fun event... so if you are interested, be sure to go over there and sign up.  All the details are listed there as well.  So far I plan on reading In the Shadows by Kiersten White and Jim Di Bartolo and Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.  Now that I am looking at the book I see that it is a book series though... and I'm trying not to start series anymore till they are finished so ... I might just read House of Leaves instead. Well see.  Are you joining up??  What are you going to read?  Do you have any recommendations for weird formatted books?




No comments:

Post a Comment