Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halo Encyclopedia by Tobias Buckell Review

OK so I know people who actually follow me are probably like, "another Halo book review?".  Boring right?  No way!  I love love love to play the game and this book is great whether you play or not.  I took some great pictures from it and well... let me first post the goodreads description: 

Halo is one of the most popular and hugely successful video game franchises in history! With this newly updated and comprehensive Halo Encyclopedia, now with sixteen pages of brand new content including Halo's newest game, Halo: Reach, both new and pro gamers can learn everything they ever wanted to know about Master Chief and the Halo universe. Discover the origins of the Spartan program, the Halos' place in the universe, as well as expanded universe material from novels and comic books featuring detailed information about the characters, vehicles, locations, and weapons that make up the Halo Universe. Technical renderings and hundreds of stunning images highlight the many pieces that make this universe such a vast and complex background for such wonderful stories. Everything that is Halo is now at your fingertips!
I must say I was blown away at this book. All color pages.. large pages at that. And the art work was great. Not just game shots but actual art work. In fact my words probably can't describe it enough.. that is why I took quite a few pictures of the inside of this book!




 AMAZING for gamers to get or a gift for a gamer in your life who likes Halo.  I got two Halo books from the library at the same time so I promise I won't have a Halo post for a while.... maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment