Thursday, June 28, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#38)



This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q. Birthday Wishes:  Blow out the candles and imagine what character would pop out of your cake.  Who is it and what book are they from? 

A.  This was a hard one for me.  I hate picking the typical same old characters (but yes of course I would love it to be Dumbledore).  So I pick Wade Watts from Ready Player One.  In case you don't know I love love love video games.  So I would so play some Halo with him... or Mass Effect!!  Here is my review on Ready Player One by Ernest Cline .  

I don't know how geeky my blog followers are... but Harry Knowles (from Ain't It Cool News) interviews Ernest here and it is fun fun fun!! 




Who would you pick? 

6 comments:

  1. Hm. Haven't heard of Wade Watts. But Dumbledore would be an. Awesome choice.

    Thanks for stoppinng by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video Games Maniac, huh? LOL I used to play Lineage like 24/7 years ago :DD

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumbledore would be great to meet and funny too.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Yeah, I think Dumbledore would be cool and a tad funny to see him pop out of a cake!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea who your pick is :( to find out who I picked, you'll have to run over to my FF post

    I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say hi! I'm an old FF email subscriber. Have a great Friday & Happy Readings!

    ReplyDelete