Monday, April 29, 2013

Q&A with Rainbow Rowell and YOU ask the questions!




I have another great Questions and Answers coming up with author Rainbow Rowell!  She is the author of the Young Adult Book Club's April book club pick Eleanor and Park.  She'll be stopping by the group here to answer your questions on May 15th. Remember, any time I have a Q&A YOU get to come by and join in so be sure to welcome her and get your questions in by then.  The book discussions about Eleanor and Park will be all month long in May so stop on by and tell us what you think about the book!

Questions and Answers with Rainbow Rowell

2 comments:

  1. OOHH okay first I want to know what the three words eleanor sends to park in the postcard at the end..I guessed but I really want to know..but I think she will not answer that question. I want to know in general about the ending and how she pictures their future at the end of the story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God questions.... do you want to ask these yourself? Or do you want me to ask them. You have to go over to goodreads to ask but I can do it for you!

      Delete