Thursday, June 27, 2013

Google Reader will be far far away.....


The time has come for Google Reader to leave us.  So you don't have much time to find new ways to follow blogs and RSS feeds.  I myself use Bloglovin and really like it. You can follow Angela's Anxious Life though Bloglovin,  feedly, email (see the left side bar), and of course GFC.  GFC may be going away too soooo you might want to try to follow a different way along with GFC just incase.  There have been a lot of rumors floating around about GFC being pushed to Google +  If you are going to use something else to follow blogs let me know!  I love to explore and see what is out there. 





1 comment:

  1. I don't you hate it when websites try to change something that doesn't need to be changed? You get a whole lot of pissed off people that way. Hopefully it won't be too hard to follow the blogs I already enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete