Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Post


Let's chat about what's going on this week... on my blog.. on other blogs... on the internet... and just everywhere!    I link up my post to Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Reader.

Wow... it sure is cold here in my town.  BURRR.  We did have a white Thanksgiving so hoping it is also a white Christmas.  We put up our tree today.  I love a white Christmas tree.  The are just so beautiful to me.  Though... ours has an ugly topper.  I just can't get my husband to get rid of this blinking star thing.  He had one growing up and is just in love with the thing.  Funny thing is his mom doesn't have one on her tree anymore.  Now I just need to get gifts for people.  My family can be so hard.  We suggested name exchange and one person didn't want to.  So finally we got them to agree to one of those games where the gifts are wrapped and no one knows what it is.  Each gift is numbered and then you pass them around.  Worst part about that is that the gifts have to be for both sexes.  I wish we had exchanged names because then I know the person and can make sure the gift matches them.  Now I have to get some sort of generic gift.  Any ideas out there??? The gifts also have to be able to go on an airplane.

I am catching up on so much TV.  I was behind on a lot of shows.  So now I am officially caught up on Haven, Sleepy Hollow, SHIELD, Heroes, Supergirl, Walking Dead, and right now while typing this I am getting caught up on Arrow. Next up the Flash.  Got really behind there in October finishing up our big deck project before the snow came.

I haven't done a Sunday Post in a long time and look forward to getting them going again.  Honestly.. I was a little lazy.   Be sure to vote for me I was Nominated for Best Comics Blog!  It is an honor to be nominated for that.  Happy Winter everyone!


On the blog this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment